Friday, September 09, 2005

"I love your friends, they're all so arty." Junebug premiered locally here. Will this be the first movie we will see in a theater since the kids?

Order has been restored, certainly not to the world at large, but to our home at least. I was able to sleep until 6AM this morning and was subjected to only one episode of Hi-5. Lee and I spent the rest of the morning watching Videomaniac on Fuse. The Killers, White Stripes, Hot Hot Heat, Gorillaz, Franz Ferdinand, and Green Day ("Wake Me When September's Over").

Today's downsides? I've got the kids' cough. Maybe later I'll try to run it out. Realizing I should have blogged Isabel's morning moments or things she says like "She's a Famous!" or "Take a Poulah." Today's upsides? Sleeping until 6AM, catching up with old friends on gmail, working from home as part of SmartCommute, and Bluegrass. Yes, all of the above plus the offical start of football season. Yes, this is the best of all possible worlds.

No comments: